Saturday, July 5, 2014

Very Useful Clothing Tricks for Girls



Yay Saturday!!! Do you have any nice plans for your weekend? I’ve shared some fashion tips on my last post, now it’s time to show you girls some great clothing tricks I've learned online. Which I’m pretty sure will be helpful to all lovely ladies out there.


distress your fave jeans using a cheese grater or sandpaper, and then remove the blue threads with tweezers.






a bra strap concealer..

a great space saver..



Hope you're having a fab day! xoxo

 

4 comments:

  1. Nice tricks :) I'll share this one with Matt's yaya. She loves to tweak her clothes e. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tricks! I didn't know that you can have that great look on your jeans without buying a new one. I also love the idea of space saver using hangers. Thank you for sharing Sis:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! You can also use papel de liha(oh yeah that's sandpaper na pala) or nail buffer on the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember one of my friends used sandpaper to tweak his pants to look rugged.

    ReplyDelete