Monday, June 30, 2014

Be an Instant Fashionista





Hi lovelies! I’m a stay-at-home-mom, who normally wears shorts, loose shirt and pajamas at night (until the afternoon of the following day! Lol) and then pull my hair back for almost every day! Nevertheless, I like to look nice not just for hubby but for myself as well.  They say it’s almost impossible to stay HOT after having a baby. Well, I don’t think so. I don’t always do make-up. A quick lip stain and gloss will do, if I have to leave the house. Breastfeeding helped me a lot! in losing the baby weight. In just about 6 months (after my baby was born) I was able to fit myself back to my old pair of jeans.
Every woman should find time to take care of herself, regardless if you’re a mom or not. Take a good shower, fix your hair and get dressed up (once in a while) even at home. For moms, you could use child’s naptime as “me” time. Your true beauty will shine when you feel good about your appearance. Be kind to yourself! Put a little effort, but if you’re not in mood, then don’t.

            I’ve seen many fashion tips and tricks online. Let me just share with you some “cheat sheet” which I’m sure will truly help you look HOT AND TRENDY in an instant!





  


Stay beautiful inside and out ladies! xoxo


If you enjoy reading this, Please like it on Facebook


and share it with your family and friends. THANKS! =) 

11 comments:

  1. These are nice yet simple tips. I also like to look nice for my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting tips. I do believe in looking good even though you are a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not wear makeup and I do not accessorize. I might do something with my hair, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and trendy indeed. I love to pull my hair when I'm at work and wear it down when I go out for lunch or dinner with hubby. I agree, you should be always feel beautiful no matter what.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how a simple shirt can turn out fab with a piece of accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's nice! Simple tips that can make moms like us look "more" awesome haha. I'm no fashionista but I sure love to look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are interesting tips especially the scarf thing given that I got a lot of scarves and bandanna at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips sis. There's really no reason for us not to look nice even if we are moms already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the ideas above. :-) Let's look beautiful inside and out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you that you got your shape back after giving birth. I have not been successful with that but it doesn't mean that I can't still make myself look good and lose weight still, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice fashionista ideas. How about men?

    ReplyDelete