Saturday, June 14, 2014

Not Your Ordinary Baby Girl


Having a baby girl doesn’t mean it’s all gonna be sweet, calm and peaceful around the house. When I was pregnant with my little Sophia, thought we were having another boy, because my baby was very wiggly inside my tummy. After the scan, we found out it was a girl. The doctor said it was actually a good sign that I was carrying a healthy baby, and we were so happy!



My very first blog post was about her. When I noticed that my 8-month old baby moves around the bed all night long. I thought maybe it was part of her teething. But no! She’s now 14 months and still sleeps that way, moving around in circles.  I often just rub her back or give her a gentle massage at night, hoping she could get a restful sleep after.



We were so excited when she started to crawl, of course we would like to make it fun for her, and let her explore around the room, for it will strengthen her muscles as well. And I could tell that she absolutely enjoyed that milestone! As if she already knows how to play “hide and seek.”  

And now that she’s starting to walk, we’ve decided to move the furniture in the house, giving her more space to walk around. Although she’s allowed to wander freely inside our home, someone should ALWAYS be there to keep her safe, because she’s curious about EVERYTHING. Sophia is definitely on the move!

This small girl could easily turn our house into a total mess in just a minute. But it’s ok! We have learned to just laugh about it and then fix them later, as long as she’s happy. Things may not be as how we imagined it would be; nonetheless, she’ll always be mommy and daddy’s “little lady!”


 


If you enjoy reading this, Please like it on Facebook

 

and share it with your family and friends. THANKS! =) 
 

 


15 comments:

  1. How adorable! What a beautiful baby girl. She's almost like my boy, actually. I thought pa naman all baby girls are prim and proper (just like my sister back then). It's nice to know that we are on the same boat hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. If God blesses me even with one and I have to option to choose, I still want a girl. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. A house with a baby is something that I miss... the smell of the powder, the frequent laughter heard and the fun atmosphere due to his/her witty ways. I'm sure it'll be just a phase. Enjoy those moments while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia is so cute. I think, my baby girl will also be that makulit and I'm forward for it.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is really growing up super fast. My girl too loves to move a lot when she sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not camera shy at all. She loves to smile, I noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She does toss and turn a lot while asleep. So cute and adorable little girl. I am most sure she doesn't fail to put a smile on your face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so adorable and pretty. Kids are really active nowadays. Ang cute nya matulog :)

    Mommy Maye
    www.momaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She was so cute. Time flies so fast right and kids grow-up fast too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophia is such a darling! my daughter is like that too when she was little girl super cute tinganan matulog nga mga babies..:)
    Melgie#2
    http://wish4less.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute she's playing hide and seek.. that's what my little girl does too now but its fun after all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute.. I'm really am looking forward to play hide and seek with my little girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your baby girl is such a cutie! I can see Reyna on her back 4 years ago..:)

    ReplyDelete