Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Letter to my Husband



To my Lovey Chubby Hubby,
People around us may be wondering why I call you sweetie, despite of your body built  =) A man of few words as others may say. But people close to you know what a funny, loving and caring person you are. Well, you’re not the type who would give flowers and chocolates on every occasion, that’s why it feels so much special when you do.  Although you get tired and busy, you still check and make sure we are always safe, and find time to bond with our kids when you get home. Let me also thank you for cooking for us when you’re off from work. I truly appreciate your effort, especially when you have to look for the recipe (that I requested) and learn how to make it at first. You know how I super love your Pochero, Sukiyaki and Tofu Steak! =)
I thank God for giving you as my partner in life. Things you do for our family is worth a lot! And I’m so grateful that you’re the father of our children, a super hands-on dad. You’ve always put a smile on my face and great joy in my heart. Now I love you even more than I did before! 

             Advance Happy Father’s day to you my SWEETIE!!!
Forever yours,  Wifey
Certified Cool Dad!











If you enjoy reading this, Please like it on Facebook
 

and share it with your family and friends. THANKS! =) 

 


18 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Happy Father's day to your hubby sis.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby and your kid are too cute too look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saccharine sweet! I can see how loving he is as a father. I'm sure he's even more loving as a husband. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet post. Happy Father's day to your husband :)

    Mommy Maye
    www.momaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet. Happy Father's day to your husband. Those photos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very lovely family portrait you've got there! And such a sweet love letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pwede po magpaampon n rin tita mitch... kame po ni Jestoni pakisabi kay Tatay stan :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. The letter is very thoughtful and touching, I'm sure your hubby loved it,,::) Great family photos love looking at them. Advanced Happy Father's Day to your hubby:)
    Melgie
    http://wish4less.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The feeling of being love uncondtionally is amazing and I can see it on your photos. Great letter by the way, super liked them:)
    Melgie
    http://pinayexplorer21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. All because you gave me two wonderful smart kids and ofcourse you, being beside me all the time. love you! mwah mwah tsup tsup.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww that's sweet. Happy dad's day to our husbands! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really sweet tribute to your hubby. Happy Father's Day to him:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so sweet.
    Natuwa naman ako sa baby pics. he is indeed cool...Naku baka next time we had a baby, pagsuutin din ako ni Mommy ng ganun. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete