Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sophia's Funny Cake Smash Photo Session

                A cake smash photo shoot may look cute and hilarious, but not for some babies like my little Sophia. Well, she was actually excited to touch the cake when she saw it. But as she touched the frosting, she immediately burst into tears and wanted to kick it! Probably because of its sticky texture. And that’s when daddy took as much photos as he could to capture these emotional yet very adorable moments.





For a more dramatic Cake, I used a small candle, bbq sticks, ribbon and a small bunting, where I wrote the letters of her name (different bunting printables are available online). For the backdrop, I just draped a plain purple blanket on her crib and then dangled the small tissue pompoms as props. I just wish I had a bigger PLAIN blanket that I could suspend down to the floor, but I don’t, that’s why I had to use a white towel instead.
*keep water and wet wipes handy when you do this kind of shoot
*wash the props like clothes or blanket immediately to remove stains

*I suggest you do your photo shoot at daytime, because natural light is always the best!




*************

If you enjoy reading this, Please like it on Facebook

 
and share it with your family and friends. THANKS! =) 
 



2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st birthday to your sweetie.. lovely cake that you made.

    ReplyDelete